我和野孩子

So there was it.
Some yellowish, or more like brown liquid in my bag.
I thought I spilled out green tea when I was on the bus at first.
That was so naive.
It took me less than a second to figure out the liquid was not tea.
That was .... something else.
Obviously the naughty boy thinks my bag is part of his territory.
Or he simply likes me too much so he wants to make it his.
I was whipping everything in my bag with alcohol tissues, here I mean EVERY THING.
That was the only way I can get rid of the odor.
I also sent my bag right away to some nice old folks in a cleaning store.
He made my precious apple went bad.
It was soaking wet when I picked it up from the bag.
Now I need to stop by the fruit stand to have it fixed.
Uuuuhhhh :((
That was a bad day for me.
I got my lessons, alright.
Probably a fun afternoon to the naughty kid for seeing me in a panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment